Paul C. Mata Senior Leadership Training Consultant
- Motivational Speaker
- Leadership Trainer
- Pastoral Care
- Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Christian Education at the Far east Advent School of Theology International
Inc. (Bacoor City, Cavite)
- Theological Studies and Master of Divinity (Candidate) at the Church of God School of Theology
(Cleveland, Tennessee, USA)
- A B Theology at the Far East Advent School of Theology International Inc. (Bacoor City, Cavite)
- Biblical Studies at the Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries (Makati City)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Oxfordian Colleges Inc. (Dasmarinas City,
Pastor Paul C. Mata has more than 30 years experience in training people specializing in the area of leadership. He is is the National Transformation Coordinator with EQUIP Leadership (John Maxwell). He is a Certified Facilitator of HABITUDES from Growing Leaders (Georgia, USA), Teacher and Transformation Facilitator at EquipLEADERS, Inc.,
Former Instructor on Leadership at the Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries and Former Associate Pastor at Word for the World Christian Fellowship. His business involves realty brokerage.
Business Center for Global Filipinos, Corp. (BCGF) envisions to be the best ally of SMEs in expanding their market share.